just got home. i sent a record 13 things to print in two days. i made a little “handbook” of all the specs. and plates and proofs for each retail set which i must say i’m proud of. hehe. tomorrow i’m outta here and in the air, and on the ground in my rental car (which for some reason seems like the biggest treat ever). i have a buncha stuff to get done before i go, including but not limited to (that statement always confused me), but thought i’d use it.
- pack – something nice to wear for easter sunday 😛 (that’s the only thing i really need to worry about, other days it will be the same pants with a fresh tee!)
- move my car to a tuesday spot so i don’t have a tickie waiting for me. (this might prove challenging).
- eat (i’m feeling tired so might opt for option 1: chicken fingers)
- pack things i know i’ll forget (phone charger, book, camera, makeup, toothbrush)
- try to draw the ewoks!! (this might have to happen on the plane i can’t fathom getting to it tonite)
- bring the growing pile of morning coffee cups that have accumulated in my room to the kitchen and wash them.
- move my bike from my old place to the new (this is an annoying task but must be done = find my bike lock key — donde esta el llave?!?!)
and so i should begin. the order….maybe what i will do is…hm..look for the bike key. bring it over here, EAT, then come home and do everything, i think getting up early to move the car will be the best solution. and so i shall begin.